r Pick-Up Truck Scoot is a sturdy, classic wooden vehicle for toddlers. Crafted from locally sourced, responsibly harvested pine, this vintage-style farm truck features hardwood wheels and printed details for added fun. The car measures approximately 2.4" tall by 4" long by 1.9" thick and is perfectly sized for playmats.
These Scoots are the perfect size for little hands and are sized perfectly for playmats. And with their non-toxic finishes and inks, you can rest assured that your child will be safe while they play.
- Simple and durable wooden vehicles for toddlers
- Crafted from locally sourced, responsibly harvested pine with hardwood wheels
- Each Scoot measures approximately 2.25" tall by 4" long by 1.9" thick
- Proudly made in Vermont, USA
- Perfect size for little hands and playmats
- It helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imaginative play
- Non-toxic finishes and inks.
- Ages 2+
- To learn more about Maple Landmark, see my Brand Spotlight HERE.
- Included in my top Sustainable Toy Companies.
Our #1 priority at The Baby Penguin is you and your child's Happiness. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new products. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team. We're here for you! Guaranteed.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & RETURNS
All orders placed are processed in 24 hours and shipped next day via UPS or Fedex. Typical Shipping times range from 3-5 days in most cases.
Orders 0 - $24 = $4.95 Shipping
Orders $25 - $49.99 = $9.95 Shipping
Orders over $50 = FREE
We expect our customers to be 100% happy with our products. If you change your mind, any unused product in its original packaging can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new, unused condition, in the original packaging with all the tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the items were shipped to you in error or they arrived damaged.
If the item you would like to return was a gift and you are not the original purchaser, store credit will be issued.
If we have made an error with your order or a product is defective or damaged in shipping, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make it right!
We look forward to helping you!