Take a trip across the River Thames on this iconic Tower Bridge wooden train bridge for NameTrains! Just like the real deal in London, this bridge boasts an ornate design and opens in the center to allow other traffic to pass through. Its sturdy construction means it sits flat with the rest of your NameTrains track, and no risers or supports are needed.
Measuring 12.7" long (equivalent to a 12" piece of track), 2.5" thick, and 6.8" tall, this wooden train bridge features printed graphics and engraved train tracks. Add it to your NameTrains collection for a touch of London charm and a fun, movable element to your train track layout.
- Iconic Tower Bridge wooden train bridge for NameTrains
- Ornate design, just like the real Tower Bridge in London
- Opens in the center to allow other traffic to pass through
- Sturdy construction means it sits flat with the rest of your NameTrains track
- No risers or supports needed
- Measures 12.7" long (equivalent to a 12" piece of track), 2.5" thick, and 6.8" tall
- Features printed graphics and engraved train tracks
- Adds a touch of London charm and a fun, movable element to your train track layout
- Compatible with other wooden track systems, this piece is perfect for children ages 3 and up.
- The NameTrain vehicles are made from New England maple and finished with non-toxic paints and finishes.
- All NameTrain pieces and tracks are compatible with themselves and other wooden track systems.
- The vehicles are about 2" high, and connections are made with strong, safe, and simple magnets.
- NameTrain track is crafted from NE maple, with curved pieces and switches grooved on both sides.
- All pieces are also sold separately, making it easy to customize your set.
- To learn more about Maple Landmark, see my Brand Spotlight HERE.
- Included in my top Sustainable Toy Companies.
- Featured on my Top Wooden Train Sets!