The Spinning Beads Cherrywood Rattle is the perfect baby toy with cherry hardwood construction, easy-to-grip handles, and a four-bead spinner. Crafted without any chemical coating, this rattle is part of the Schoolhouse Naturals Collection and is made in Vermont, USA.
- Crafted from cherry hardwood with no chemical coating
- Features a fun four-bead spinner and easy-to-grip handles
- It measures 5" long, 3.25" wide, and 1" thick and weighs 0.13 lbs
- Part of the Schoolhouse Naturals Collection
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Ideal for babies aged three months and up
- Perfect for developing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Safe and non-toxic, making it a great teething toy
- A sustainable and eco-friendly addition to any toy collection
- Provides a sensory experience for babies with its spinning beads and natural wood construction.
- One month+
- Product Care Instructions: Wash by wiping with warm soapy water. Do NOT soak wood products in water or put them in the dishwasher as they may dry unevenly, causing the wood to be rough and even crack.
- To learn more about Maple Landmark, see my Brand Spotlight HERE.
- Included in my top Sustainable Toy Companies.
Our #1 priority at The Baby Penguin is you and your child's Happiness. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new products. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team. We're here for you! Guaranteed.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & RETURNS
All orders placed are processed in 24 hours and shipped next day via UPS or Fedex. Typical Shipping times range from 3-5 days in most cases.
Orders 0 - $24 = $4.95 Shipping
Orders $25 - $49.99 = $9.95 Shipping
Orders over $50 = FREE
We expect our customers to be 100% happy with our products. If you change your mind, any unused product in its original packaging can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new, unused condition, in the original packaging with all the tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the items were shipped to you in error or they arrived damaged.
If the item you would like to return was a gift and you are not the original purchaser, store credit will be issued.
If we have made an error with your order or a product is defective or damaged in shipping, please email us immediately at email@example.com so that we can make it right!
We look forward to helping you!