The Peace Sign Baby Teether is an all-natural and non-toxic baby teether made from maple wood in the USA. It measures about 3-1/2" in diameter by 3/4" thick and is only available unfinished. The teether is rounded and sanded smooth to the touch and mouth and gums. It's large enough for babies to get their hands and arms around and small enough to be comfortable in the mouth. The teether is part of the Schoolhouse Naturals Collection and is an excellent alternative to plastic teethers.
- The Peace Sign Baby Teether is an all-natural and non-toxic baby teether made from maple wood in the USA.
- It measures about 3-1/2" in diameter by 3/4" thick and is only available unfinished.
- Rounded and sanded smooth to the touch and mouth and gums.
- Large enough for babies to get their hands and arms around and small enough to be comfortable in the mouth.
- No finishes or chemical coatings - an organic teether.
- Part of the Schoolhouse Naturals Collection.
- A great alternative to plastic teethers.
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- To learn more about Maple Landmark, see my Brand Spotlight HERE.
- Included in my top Sustainable Toy Companies.
Our #1 priority at The Baby Penguin is you and your child's Happiness. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new products. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team. We're here for you! Guaranteed.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & RETURNS
All orders placed are processed in 24 hours and shipped next day via UPS or Fedex. Typical Shipping times range from 3-5 days in most cases.
Orders 0 - $24 = $4.95 Shipping
Orders $25 - $49.99 = $9.95 Shipping
Orders over $50 = FREE
We expect our customers to be 100% happy with our products. If you change your mind, any unused product in its original packaging can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new, unused condition, in the original packaging with all the tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the items were shipped to you in error or they arrived damaged.
If the item you would like to return was a gift and you are not the original purchaser, store credit will be issued.
If we have made an error with your order or a product is defective or damaged in shipping, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make it right!
We look forward to helping you!