Return to basics with our Owl-Shaped Baby Teether, proudly made in the USA. This all-natural teether is the perfect solution for parents who want to avoid harmful chemicals and finishes. Crafted from sustainably harvested maple, this teether is unfinished and sanded smooth to ensure a safe and comfortable teething experience for your little one. The rounded and compact design is perfect for small hands to grip and large enough for babies to get their hands and arms around. Say goodbye to plastic teethers and choose our Schoolhouse Naturals Collection for a durable, attractive, and organic option.
- The Owl Shaped Baby Teether is a natural Made in USA product.
- It is made of maple and measures about 3-1/2" in diameter by 3/4" thick.
- This teether is only available unfinished and has no finishes or chemical coatings, making it an organic option.
- The teether is rounded and sanded smooth to the touch, mouth, and gums, making it comfortable for babies.
- It is a part of the Schoolhouse Naturals Collection.
- Wooden teethers are great for babies and are more durable and attractive compared to plastic teethers.
- To learn more about Maple Landmark, see my Brand Spotlight HERE.
- Included in my top Sustainable Toy Companies.
Our #1 priority at The Baby Penguin is you and your child's Happiness. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new products. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team. We're here for you! Guaranteed.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & RETURNS
All orders placed are processed in 24 hours and shipped next day via UPS or Fedex. Typical Shipping times range from 3-5 days in most cases.
Orders 0 - $24 = $4.95 Shipping
Orders $25 - $49.99 = $9.95 Shipping
Orders over $50 = FREE
We expect our customers to be 100% happy with our products. If you change your mind, any unused product in its original packaging can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new, unused condition, in the original packaging with all the tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless the items were shipped to you in error or they arrived damaged.
If the item you would like to return was a gift and you are not the original purchaser, store credit will be issued.
If we have made an error with your order or a product is defective or damaged in shipping, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make it right!
We look forward to helping you!